Thursday, February 25, 2010

2-24-10 "does [my crush's name] like you? Yes. Does he want to be with you? Yes."

=)

Soooo happy.. You guys don't even know. I've waited so long to hear him say those words.. And he played it off like it should have been obvious! But if you've been keeping up with my blogs, you guys know how depressingly confused I was about the way he feels about me. There was a point where I was almost convinced I just wasn't his type & he could never want me. All those emotions & thoughts.. Finally hit its climax yesterday & he probably won't ever know how happy I felt to hear him confirm the way he feels.. I don't have to be so afraid to like him willingly now.. I should remain cautious but it's soo hard when I like him so much.. even just the small things that he does.. I replay my favorite scenes/ moments with him in my mind all the time.. I'd be tripping over the way he looks when he smiles for hours.. But yeahhh.. He is amazing. and he likes me. And wants to be with me. =)

-jenesis

No comments:

Post a Comment