Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Unnecessary Introductions

Hello =)

The purpose of this blog and all others that will follow is stated in the "about me" section. I like to write, mostly about subjects concerning my personal life, and needed a place to do so such that my writings do not draw unnecessary attention from close friend circles. I am not an English major so I want to apologize in advanced for any grammatical, spelling, punctuation, or commonly made errors. I will most likely be posting the link to this site on my facebook so that friends, family, or people with the time and curiosity can attempt to follow the inner workings of my mind. A lot of the blogs might not make sense or may seem utterly ridiculous, but that brings me back to the point of posting things here rather than on facebook. If you find yourself reading my blogs, know that no one is forcing you, and your actions are being done on your own account. Nonetheless, I would be very excited to slowly gain a group of followers who find my life interesting and worth reading about. =)

-Jenesis

*On a sidenote, I just noticed that this site automatically saves every few minutes or so AND has spell check. that's so useful and reallllly cool =)

No comments:

Post a Comment